Antique Victorian 9 Carat Gold & Silver Blue Enamel Floral Rhinestone Mourning Ring
A wonderful Victorian paste ring featuring a silver front on a 9 carat gold band. The ring features a diamond shaped centre set with a floral paste motif, reminiscent of Georgian mourning rings that would feature forget-me-not flowers. The silver flowers are framed by clear paste stones that lead towards the gold band.
The ring is marked '9ct' on the inside of the band.
- There is some very light age related wear to some of the paste stones. The ring remains in lovely condition overall.
UK Size - Q
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.