Antique Georgian Opaline Red Glass Cabochon Gold Filled Brooch
A lovely antique brooch, most probably late Georgian/early Victorian based on the stone settings. The brooch features a large oval shaped opaline glass stone at its centre. Surrounding the stone are vibrant red glass cabochons in pointed gold frames.
The brooch is finished with a secure hook clasp.
- The setting of the stone is slightly off centre and there is some very light wear to the surface of the stone. The brooch remains in lovely condition overall.
Width - 4 cm
Height - 2.5 cm
Date - 1890 - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.