Reserved | Antique French Belle Époque Silver Opaline Grape Glass Brooch - Fonseque et Olive
This item is reserved, please do not purchase!
A rare antique French Belle Époque brooch. The brooch features an engraved gilt wreath framing vibrant opaline glass grapes and delicate silver leaves. The brooch is finished with a secure hook clasp and is marked with the silver grade '800'.
The brooch bares great resemblance to the iconic Fonseque et Olive pieces which were primarily made in gold. It is possible that silver versions were also made but I am so far unable to confirm this. Matching earrings can be found here
- There is age related wear to the gold wash of the brooch. The piece remains in excellent condition overall.
Width - 3 cm
Height - 3 cm
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.