Antique French Art Nouveau Enamel Foiled Glass Cabochon Drop Necklace
The most incredible Art Nouveau necklace, most probably French in its origins. The necklace features peach and green enamelled metal panels framed by gold metal leaves and wreaths. Each panel is embedded with pink, red and green rhinestones with matching foiled glass cabochons. At the centre of the necklace is the most fabulous tiered drop set with matching stones and cabochons.
The necklace is finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- There is a tiny patch of wear to back the central panel where the metal has been tested for gold. The necklace is in lovely antique condition overall.
Length - 18 inches
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.