Antique Edwardian Silver Harold A. Lazarus Floral Paste Necklace
A wonderful Art Nouveau necklace by Harold A Lazarus, known for creating exceptional pieces for a short period of time during the early 20th century. This necklace features beautiful curved silver panels set with clear paste stones with a floral motif at the centre of the necklace. The necklace is stamped 'HAL' and finished with a wonderful ribbon tie clasp.
- The necklace is in good antique condition.
Length - 14 inches (without ribbon tie)
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.