Antique Edwardian Saphiret Glass Man In The Moon Gold Belcher Chain Necklace
An incredibly special antique saphiret glass 'Man in the Moon' pendant. The intricately carved face has a particular vibrancy to the glass with lovely flashes of blue shining through. The glass is framed by a gold metal casing that has had a ring slotted underneath the top pin. The pendant is attached to an antique gold filled belcher chain and finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- There is a small ridge on the back of the pendant, this does not affect how the pendant sits. The necklace is in good antique condition.
Pendant width - 2 cm
Pendant height - 2 cm
Length - 16 inches
Date - 1910s - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.