Antique Edwardian Saphiret Glass Layered Starburst Gold Tone Brooch
An exceptional early saphiret glass brooch. The brooch features three tiers of saphiret glass stones set into open backed gold metal frames with a large stone at the centre. The brooch is finished with a secure hook clasp.
- The brooch is in good antique condition.
Width - 3.5 cm
Height - 3.5 cm
Width of largest stone - 1.1 cm
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.