Antique Edwardian Saphiret Glass Faceted Glass Bead Necklace
A beautiful string of early faceted saphiret glass beads. The glass beads have a more pinkish tint to them than other saphiret beads I have had previously. This gives the necklace a lovely lilac tone when worn against the skin.
The beads are strung with small pink glass spacer beads and the necklace is finished with a secure screw barrel clasp.
- There is light surface wear to some of the glass beads including little indents around the faceted edges. There is a very small chip to one of the smaller beads. The necklace remains in lovely vintage condition overall.
Length - 17 inches
Width of largest bead across - 1.2 cm
Date - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.