Antique Edwardian Rolled Rose Gold Amethyst Glass Pearl Clover Necklace
A beautiful Edwardian necklace on a rolled rose gold base. The necklace features prong set drops with open backed amethyst glass drops, three of the drops being clovers with seed pearl centres.
The necklace is finished with a secure push clasp.
- There is age related wear to the rolled gold which I have tried to photograph clearly, overall the necklace is in lovely condition. The length of the piece is quite short so an adjuster chain can be added to the necklace if preferred however the chain may differ slightly.
Length - 14 inches
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.