Antique Edwardian Evil Eye Glass Pendant Charm
A rare Edwardian 'evil eye' charm featuring a silver silt ball set with multiple framed blue glass eyes. The charm features a hooked top to be added to a range of different pieces of jewellery.
- There is one eye that has a small crack to it (picture 4). The charm remains in good antique condition overall.
Width - 2.5 cm
Height - 2.5 cm
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.