Antique Edwardian Deco Black & Gold Metal Glass Star Bead Necklace
A string of incredibly rare late Edwardian / early Art Deco beads, most probably Czech in origin. The glass glass beads are embedded with gold metal stars with floral centres. The beads have been strung with gold filigree spacer beads and the necklace is finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- The necklace is in good antique condition.
Length - 16 inches
Date - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.