Antique Czech Filigree Glass Trinket Rainbow Glass Enamel Pot
The most incredible antique Czech glass trinket pot. The pot features a heavy cut glass base with an intricate filigree top. The top is set with colourful glass rhinestones with enamel detailing and large ridged peking glass panels (a particularly unusual detail). The top of the box is finished with a matching filigree handle set with lapis and peking glass cabochons.
- The pot has had one small red rhinestone added where a stone was missing on the handle. There is age related wear to the gold tone metal of the pot however the base metal has such a lovely faded elegance to it that this does not detract from the overall appearance of the piece.
Please note that postage is slightly higher for this item due to its weight and size. The box will be sent with maximum insurance to ensure safe arrival!
Width - 6.5 inches
Height - 5.5 inches
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.