Antique Belle Époque Fonseque Et Olive Gold Uranium Glass Grape Earrings
The finest pair of Belle Epoque earrings created by Parisienne jewellers Fonseque Et Olive dating to 1889. The earrings feature unmarked high carat gold stems with vibrant uranium glass drops that illuminate when placed under UV light. The earrings are finished with gold metal hooks.
- The earrings are missing their original hooks that I presume would have had the French assay marks on. The earrings themselves remain in excellent condition.
Width - 1.2 cm
Height - 3 cm
Date - 1889
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.