Reserved | Antique Austro Hungarian Mother Of Pearl Cherub Glass Panel Necklace
An incredibly rare early 20th century Austro Hungarian necklace featuring the most ornate gilt metal panels set with mother of pearl cabochons and colourful glass stones. At the centre of the necklace is an ornate filigree drop featuring two beautiful little cherubs framing sapphire blue glass stones.
The necklace is finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- There is some light age related wear to some of the pearls and smaller glass stones. The necklace remains in lovely condition overall.
Length - 22 inches
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.