Antique Arts & Crafts Silver Amethyst Garnet Enamel Ring
An incredibly beautiful Arts & Crafts silver ring. The ring features a large domed amethyst at its centre framed by garnets and unusual enamelled 'eye' panels. The ring is features no hallmarks and is finished with a double band.
The stone setting and ring band is reminiscent of Dorrie Nossiter & Bernard Instone pieces but with no hallmarks remains a bit of a mystery.
- There are some very light age related flaws to the precious sones. The ring remains in good antique condition overall.
UK Size - M
Date - 1910
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.