Antique Art Nouveau Silver Charles Horner Enamelled Pendant Necklace - AF
A beautiful Art Nouveau pendant by Charles Horner. The silver pendant features vibrant panels of hammered blue and green enamel in a typical Art Nouveau silver framed design. At the base of the pendant hangs a little fresh water pearl.
The pendant is fully hallamarked on its base and has been added to a silver chain, finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- The pendant has been marked as AF as two panels have been re enamelled at some point and there is some light crazing to the the left hand central panel. The re enamelling and light wear is unnoticeable when the pendant is worn and the overall condition of the piece is good.
Length - 16 inches
Pendant width - 2 cm
Pendant height - 3 cm
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.